Lee Well being is reporting it has 33 COVID-19 sufferers in its hospitals on Friday morning. One individual died on Thursday.
- As of Friday morning, there are 33 COVID-19 sufferers remoted in Lee Well being hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these sufferers, 4 of them are youngsters being handled at Golisano Kids’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Thursday, there have been 4 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 6 COVID-19 discharges.
- 79% of ventilators and 20% of ICU rooms can be found to be used. There may be one COVID-19 affected person on a ventilator and 5 within the intensive care unit.
- On Friday morning, census was at 93% of staffed operational mattress capability.
- For the reason that begin of the pandemic, 1,207 COVID-19 sufferers have died in Lee Well being hospitals, together with one on Thursday.